sometimes, meaning at least 3x a week, i get mad cravings for something saucy and my initial thought is pasta loaded with sauce. i love my pasta and the delicious marinara sauce, but sometimes i want it with a crispy and crunchy texture, too.
finding out that i could bake raviolis into a nice crunchy pillow satisfied the best of both worlds for me. but beware, once you eat it once, you'll be having dangerous cravings for more.
- serving of your favorite pre-made fresh ravioli
- olive oil spray
- sea salt, to taste
- you're favorite sauce
- fresh basil leaves
- if you're using a regular oven, pre-heat to 400 degrees F (i used a toaster oven, so did not pre-heat)
- lightly grease the raviolis and sprinkle sea salt, to taste
- spread out evenly on baking pan, or parchment paper
- place in oven at 400 degrees F, for approximately 10 mins
- prepare sauce as instructed
- plate the raviolis on top of your sauce, add a couple sprigs of basil, and tada!
- DIG IN!
hope you enjoy this is as much as i did. thanks for reading today!
<3 roe [flan remix]