Friday, April 4, 2014

brenda's french soulfood

I don't think Brenda's French Soul food needs a review from me, since they're already extremely well known.  However, I can't help but share my experience and delicious meal with you.

BF and I took the day off to come to Brenda's. We've tried to do a weekend brunch on two occasions, and we never got up early enough to avoid the massive crowd outside anxiously waiting for a table.  You don't need to take a day off, we had a day to spare and figured we'd go enjoy SF while we did.

whoops. forgot what BF ordered
Shrimp & Grits
I'm not a grits person, in the sense that I just don't eat it often, but when I do eat grits, I kind of fall in love.  The shrimp and grits here is so savory, seasoned deliciously, and satisfies all the cheesy goodness.

Beignet Flight
If you can't decide which of the delicious beignets you want to try, my suggestion is try them all! Best of all worlds!

The staff here is great, too. They're friendly and helpful. It definitely enhances the experience.

I dream of crawfish beignets.

[Brenda's French Soul Food]
652 Polk St
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone number(415) 345-8100
frenchsoulfood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment