Friday, June 6, 2014

Walk This Way


Description of Photo
BF and I have grown accustomed to taking walks sometime after we get home from work.  You turn 30 and you go on walks.  Where did the time go.
Description of Photo
I oftentimes dread going for walks, because I feel like I'm wasting my time and I could be getting things checked off my to-do list.  Once we're out there, though, the feeling quickly passes.  Being able to slow down the pace and take time for ourselves has been great.  It's another hour in the day where we don't need to hustle.  We refocus ourselves, and talk about what we want our future to be like, instead of giving in to what our present state demands.

[outfit]
Top: Forever 21 (old)
Shorts: Zara (old, love these)
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: Forever 21 (gifted, old)
Bracelet: Gifted
Sunnies: Kate Spade (old, similar, adore these)

Don't forget to live a little for yourself.  Take a walk and enjoy at your own pace.

Thank you for stopping by!

<3 roe

No comments:

Post a Comment