Friday, July 18, 2014

Nordstrom Fall Anniversary Sale - Picks & Wishes

It's that time of the year, again! I combed through the Pre-Sale magazine.  Dog-eared top picks. Browsed the online pre-sale. And roamed the floors of Nordstrom until I was sure I went through every white curtain to check out the new selections for Fall.

There were sooo many things I wanted (what's new), but I tried to limit myself to items that were versatile, would be put to good use, and would not be duplicates from previous purchases.

1. ASICS Gel Kayano 20 - I'm in training right now, and have put hundreds of miles on my current running shoes, so a new pair was in order.  My training and running friends recommended these, all saying "it feels like you're running on clouds."  As soon as I saw it on sale, I picked up a pair.  Haven't received them in the mail yet, but will let you know if it's true.

2. Nike Free TR Connect 2 Training Shoes - New trainers for gym workouts were in order.  Who can resist this cute leopard print to add some oomph to your every day workout gear.

3. Louise et Cie 'Azalya' Mini Wedge Flat - Always in need of a new pair of black flats for work and every day life.  As soon as I tried these on I knew they were a keeper.  There's lots of cushion that will help keep your feet comfy after long days of walking.

3. Rebecca Minkoff 'Avery' Convertible Crossbody Bag - It was time to replace my black crossbody that was just a tad bit too small for my belongings, and had a rip in the lining that was swallowing my change and small items.  The black doesn't seem to be available anymore, and the 'Latte' isn't included in the sale, but here's a similar Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5 Zip black crossbody bag on the Anniversary Sale.

4. Topshop Textured Crop Top & Full Midi Skirt & Topshop Colorblocked Jacquard Shell & Skirt - I fell in love with the mint pattern online, and love the conservative, yet fresh look of the navy set.  I plan to mix and match these sets, and wear them as separates giving them plenty of use and life.


6. BP Slubbed Dolman Sleeve Sweater - Every Fall season needs a cozy comfy sweater.  This relaxing fit Dolman Sleeve sweater fit the bill for me.

Don't need, but look great!



Still currently on the Wish List



1. Diane von Furstenberg 'Zarita' Lace Sheath Dress - I've been coveting this dress for years, but never pulled the trigger, as I had 2 white/cream lace dresses already in my closet.  But this is Plum, right?

2 &3. Over the Knee Boots:  Louise et Cie 'Andora' Over the Knee Boot or Stuart Weitzman 'Highway' Over the Knee Boot - I just bought 2 pairs of boots last year that are in great condition, and still have miles left in them, but they're not over the knee....

What have you bought or have on your wish list for this Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment