Friday, April 18, 2014

Cook: Roasted Chicken & Brussel Sprouts

I love anything roasted. And chicken and brussel sprouts are perfect for roasting.

I don't roast chicken often, but when I do, I look to Martha Stewart to guide me.  I used her perfect roast chicken recipe. The only tweak I made was adding a couple sprigs of rosemary with the thyme.  Nothing beats the aroma of an herb roasted chicken.

For the brussel sprouts, I washed and halved them.  Mixed them with olive oil, a little bit of red wine vinegar, salt & pepper and roasted it right in the same oven with the chicken.  After I took it out, I mixed in some cooked turkey bacon.



it was a quick and easy meal to enjoy with my family. Bon appétit!

i hope you enjoy this comforting home cooked meal as much as i did!

<3 roe [flan remix]

No comments:

Post a Comment