Friday, April 25, 2014

highlight this

Description of Photo Description of Photo 
Description of Photo


On any normal day, neon yellow pants would probably scare me away.  However, these particular pants were in my favorite Banana Republic Sloan cut pants, and they were on sale, so how could I not cop them?  Every time I wear these, BF shields his eyes and says "they're so BRIGHT!" Which only makes me laugh and love them more.  These have definitely become a quick favorite.  And don't forget about those floral heels.  The black and white ones definitely fit my wardrobe more, and I can see these getting plenty of wear this season.

[outfit]
Top: H&M (old) // Blazer: Zara (old) // Pants: Banana Republic // Shoes: Banana Republic // Necklace: JewelMint // Bracelet: Kate Spade // Purse: Vintage Chanel

Special thanks to my dear friend, Akiyo of My Dear Darling, for taking these photos for me!! 

<3 roe

1 comment: